LIFE Nuggets

The purpose of this blog is Essentially to Chronicle our personal faith journey and that of a place that we call LIFE House West. Why Life Nuggets? Because Nuggets bring to mind a sense of fun and enjoyment, show me a child who is sad when they get to eat chicken nuggets..... Things like life, and following Jesus should be fun and we want to explore those things in a light hearted and fun way, so please, enjoy...

Name:
Location: Hagerstown, Maryland, United States

30 years old, married, Father of four children (2 boys, 2 girls) 2 cats and 3 dogs (black lab, english bulldog, and pug)

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

The Forced March of Our lives

Hello everyone! Welcome back for another LIFE Nugget. I am sorry that I am a few weeks behind in putting another nugget out there. I got rather busy and did not have the time to sit down and just blog. Life the past few weeks has been almost on a forced march. If you are familiar with the military there are times when troops need to be moved that an army goes on what is called the forced march.

Life has felt like that lately. I have felt like I am just being moved from event to event and task to task. It is funny how quickly we can lose sight of God in the midst of business. I do not think that God is in the business of keeping our life on a forced march.

We cannot forget the importance of rest, the time to just be refreshed in him. Whatever day you may feel the Sabbath is to fall on, I think that in the midst of the forced march of our lives we must remember to take time to refresh ourselves. If I can give you any nugget today it is this. Do not for get to take the opportunity to rest in God. You will be suprised how it will benefit you.

Blessings

Justin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home