LIFE Nuggets

The purpose of this blog is Essentially to Chronicle our personal faith journey and that of a place that we call LIFE House West. Why Life Nuggets? Because Nuggets bring to mind a sense of fun and enjoyment, show me a child who is sad when they get to eat chicken nuggets..... Things like life, and following Jesus should be fun and we want to explore those things in a light hearted and fun way, so please, enjoy...

Name:
Location: Hagerstown, Maryland, United States

30 years old, married, Father of four children (2 boys, 2 girls) 2 cats and 3 dogs (black lab, english bulldog, and pug)

Thursday, March 29, 2007

Completion

Wow, it is amazing to think that the first phase of renovation of the LHW ministry center is nearly complete. The smell of the new carpet and paint is wonderful. Soon, very soon the place will be filled with people. It is interesting to ponder the face that while we have enjoyed the work, this building is not actually a church, it is the people that make up the church. Now we have a place to gather. See you on Easter Sunday.

PJ

1 Comments:

Blogger Jeffrey said...

I cant wait. I wish I could have been there these past 2 months. I knew that being in the show would keep me from LHW but Im not sorry I did it. It gave me a good bit of insight on my walk and where I am headed. I hope we can get together this week to chat and so I can see the building. Im sure you are excited about this journey and I hope you know I am here for you in whatever capacity. Proud of you master Qui-gon.

8:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home