LIFE Nuggets

The purpose of this blog is Essentially to Chronicle our personal faith journey and that of a place that we call LIFE House West. Why Life Nuggets? Because Nuggets bring to mind a sense of fun and enjoyment, show me a child who is sad when they get to eat chicken nuggets..... Things like life, and following Jesus should be fun and we want to explore those things in a light hearted and fun way, so please, enjoy...

Name:
Location: Hagerstown, Maryland, United States

30 years old, married, Father of four children (2 boys, 2 girls) 2 cats and 3 dogs (black lab, english bulldog, and pug)

Monday, January 22, 2007

New York!

Man I am in New York City right now bringing you a very tired update. Briefly, everything is great so far. Good conference and great food tonight at a place called Carmines. I will blog more when I get back home. It is terrible. I am already homesick, and waiting for a call from my wife. I miss her and the kids. More soon.

PJ

1 Comments:

Blogger Jeffrey said...

We miss you too.

9:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home