LIFE Nuggets

The purpose of this blog is Essentially to Chronicle our personal faith journey and that of a place that we call LIFE House West. Why Life Nuggets? Because Nuggets bring to mind a sense of fun and enjoyment, show me a child who is sad when they get to eat chicken nuggets..... Things like life, and following Jesus should be fun and we want to explore those things in a light hearted and fun way, so please, enjoy...

Name:
Location: Hagerstown, Maryland, United States

30 years old, married, Father of four children (2 boys, 2 girls) 2 cats and 3 dogs (black lab, english bulldog, and pug)

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Finally Back

Hello and greetings again from LIFE Nuggets. I have returned from an extended Christmas vacation and some much appreciated time off. Christmas went well, in all honesty this was one of the best times that I have has at Christmas in a while. It seems that as you get older that Christmas, the holiday season, or whatever you want to call it, just goes so fast. It seems like it has lost some of the fun. Perhaps that it part of growing up.

I decided to do things different this year. I made the decision to spend as much time with family as possible and I must confess that it was wonderful. Taking the time to slow down every once in a while is the lesson that I took from that time.

Now that we are back I will bring another Nugget later in the week.

PJ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home