LIFE Nuggets

The purpose of this blog is Essentially to Chronicle our personal faith journey and that of a place that we call LIFE House West. Why Life Nuggets? Because Nuggets bring to mind a sense of fun and enjoyment, show me a child who is sad when they get to eat chicken nuggets..... Things like life, and following Jesus should be fun and we want to explore those things in a light hearted and fun way, so please, enjoy...

Name:
Location: Hagerstown, Maryland, United States

30 years old, married, Father of four children (2 boys, 2 girls) 2 cats and 3 dogs (black lab, english bulldog, and pug)

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

A Vent and an Update

Hey everyone: Last Friday, Cindy and I had the opportunity for a night out without the kids. We went out to dinner and ended up buying two movies from Suncoast and taking them home to watch. One of the movies was Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgandy. This is the vent portion of the blog because I have to be honest....I thought that the movie was terrible. I only laughed twice. I could have just shredded the ten dollars that I spent on the movie and probably gotten a better return for my money.

That being said, on to more important things. We now have all the carpet up in the sanctuary/coffee shop area of the building and it is ready for flooring as is what we are calling the "Family Room." That is the addition that we built for LIFE Groups and meetings. Thanks to everyone who has helped. You guys are birthing something great. Lets keep moving forward.

PJ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home