LIFE Nuggets

The purpose of this blog is Essentially to Chronicle our personal faith journey and that of a place that we call LIFE House West. Why Life Nuggets? Because Nuggets bring to mind a sense of fun and enjoyment, show me a child who is sad when they get to eat chicken nuggets..... Things like life, and following Jesus should be fun and we want to explore those things in a light hearted and fun way, so please, enjoy...

Name:
Location: Hagerstown, Maryland, United States

30 years old, married, Father of four children (2 boys, 2 girls) 2 cats and 3 dogs (black lab, english bulldog, and pug)

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Welcome to the Official LIFE House West blog!!!!

Welcome to the beginning of a journey. The Chronicle of the what we are calling LIFE House West. This blog will not only be about the story of LIFE House West (LHW) but also about, a journey with God that I am taking. We will be talking about everything here. This is the journal of the journey. So if you stop by and visit the blog there will be plenty to discuss.

I will be posting thoughts on the Bible, life in general, my emotions, whatever comes out onto the keys. This place is as much about my personal faith journey as it is about planting a church. We will lay all of this out as we go, so lets just have fun......

Check it out whenever you want, at least once per week for a discussion point of LHW information. Since part of the goal is to have LHW become a hub for social interation as well as spiritual stuff. We can all enjoy this jouerney together.

5 Comments:

Blogger Gaynor said...

Very interesting. I look forward to reading more. Your profile is lacking! Are you going to write anything more about yourself?
4/10 Gaynor

2:08 PM  
Blogger PJ said...

Sure, I will work on getting more information out there.

2:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am looking forward to the journey that we all are going to have together. I hope as we build this church that we may grow together as family's, brothers and sisters in the lord, and last but not least in the community. I feel the Lord is going to move in a most profound way in the west end and I for one am excited about being there to watch it grow. So guys and gals be blessed and may the Lord move you in ways you can never dream of.

RS

10:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Every body loves nuggets,
I for one am really looking forward to the coffee shop. Im tired of over priced, foul tasting, poorly made mud that is available at a scolding.... room temperature. As a close friend and spiritual son to our all-kinda knowing Pastor, I see great and enjoyable things coming from this new endevour. I support it with every fiber of my being and praise God no more uncomfortable people organizers to sit in. Bring on the red eye, and make it a double. (Lets be the ball people!)

7:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ive got to say that the time I spent at the Cold Weather Shelter was an eye opening experience. It was amazing to see the unfortunate victims of homelessness still have a sense of joy and such a positive attitude. Some of them were truely amazing people. My heart really went out to them and I left feeling that I could have done more, and I beleive there is. There is more all of us can do. I felt a feeling of guilt when I arrived home to my comforts and my prayers went out to those that did not have what I do. I would hope that all get to help those with needs as serious as the people I saw last night. It was a way to gain thankfulness for what I have and it sparked a need to do as Jesus would have and reach out a loving hand of help. Lets please do more for these people. I dont want to fail our Lord by failing those in need. Help them. -Jeff

6:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home